InfoTint is a full control system for Dyehouses, integrating the chemicals processes and machine’s programs into the recipe management. It is a multitasking system, which works actively in the production.
Flexible and scalable management system that covers all aspects from administration of orders to the modular composition of recipes and processes, which, using a register of analyzed facts, was conceived as a useful information system especially designed for management control.
Your production and your clients will benefit and your technicians will be able to do their jobs more effectively.
Besides the standard functions of management systems for Dyehouses, InfoTint has a number of advantages that stand out from other systems:
- Communication with lots of market controllers.
- A product in constant technological advancement in its single version, compatible to all customers.
- A tool for easy editing and printing of the lists, that may be modified by the customer.
- Driver host to connect to any ERP.
- Conditions in the editing process and recipes that allow to optimize the number of them.
- Formulas to reduce the time of processes and/or the consumption of products, depending on, for example, the dye-stuff concentration.
- Method of calculation for dye-stuff, where depending on the fibre composition, a single process is able to create the corresponding formula.
The laboratory recipe is created in InfoTint. From the trichromy InfoTint calculates the complete recipe with the chemicals, auxiliaries and salt.
- Management to create the colour.
- Historical of all testing and corrections.
- Formulas based on the article composition.
- Ability to define dye-stuff and articles only for the laboratory or also for production.
- Validation and automatic transfer to production of the accepted trichromies.
- Load management for the laboratory dyeing machines.
InfoTint can connect to automatic dispensing systems for laboratory (dye-stuff, chemicals and auxiliaries).
Program lay out by machine groups.
Graph theoretical of the program, with customizable graphic signs for all functions.
Calculated parameters according to the formula, including machine data or batch.
Automatic calculation of duration, operator interventions, temperature, water consumption, etc.
Historical of all modifications of a program (who, when and why).
Possibility to define “production stops” by excess time of a function.
- Creation of Mother recipes by joining up processes.
- Ability to assign process variables (components) defined by the user, depending of a machine group (speed, absorption, etc.).
- Recipe cost, printing of production tab.
- Product management, product families, type of product for dispensing automation, product suppliers, etc.
- Inventory management of products.
- Prevision of consumptions.
The recipe in InfoTint has all necessary data to control the costs, considering all the consumptions (time, water, steam, electric power, chemicals and dye-stuff). The costs are theoretical before the dye operation and real after it, with the possibility to compare and see the loss of production.
This module can create the full recipe automatically, from the trichromy and properties of the batch. This is achieved by means of a series of rules and exceptions, programmed through formulas and conditions. The aim of this module is to get the criteria of the dyer into the system. Therefore it is always processed in the same way regardless of who made the planning.
- Reduction of dye process time.
- Reduction of quantity of chemicals.
- Process optimization.
- Reduction of time for the engineering department.
- Automatic planning from the administration, without intervention from technical staff.
- Management of different load levels.
- Management of batches grouping.
- Management of parallel machines with the possibility of working with formulas by each machine or joint formula.
- Management of batches types (production, reoperations, toppings, washings) for statistics.
- Possibility to veto or to allow machines, depending of the type of batch or article.
- Ability to add custom fields, which can then be included in the dyeing program.
- Engineering of the article for machine regulations depending on the article and the load levels.
Printout of batch including graphic of the dyeing program.
- Graphical display of the queues of each machine, where the length is calculated based on the theoretical time.
- Display batches without machine by equivalent machine.
- Colour indicating compliance delivery date and the colour of the fabric.
- Possibility of moving the batches with the mouse within the same machine or other machine if no rule prevents it.
Distinction between planned batches (with date and order assigned) and queues of batches by machine (pending planning).
In the plant, InfoTint allows the direct connection with the machine controllers, chemicals dispensing systems, colour kitchen, scales or rotary magazine. In this way we get a total control and registry of all the dying batches parameters.
Dyehouse supervision and monitoring
Open system that allows connection to third-party controllers.
- Display all machines or a section of machines. Ability to include dyeing machines, continuous machines (finishing, washing machines, etc.) and laboratory machines.
- Interaction with the machine (see functionality depends on the controller installed) for sending batches, change the step, synoptic of the machine.
- Registration unlimited of all graphics supplied by the controller
- Registration unlimited of all alarms and functions performed by the machine.
- Registration of manual operations performed by the operator (controller EAS).
- Registration of formulas used, see the changes from the current formula.
- Notice depending on the alarm.
- Specify the sample results.
- Add Process / correction programs.
- Assignment for machine operators.
- Indication of the end time of the dye, updated every change of step of the controller.
Controlled weighing (chemicals, auxiliaries and dye-stuff)
To assist control of the manual weighing of dyes and / or auxiliaries.
- Graphical visualization of the batches pending on weighing.
- Barcode reading of batches and dye-stuff.
- Definition of weighing tolerance and scale used by product.
- Weighing partial quantities.
- Change of dye-stuff lot, during weighing.
- Printing Labels.
- Historical consumption.
Dispensing automation (chemicals, auxiliaries and dye-stuff)
For the control and management of dosing systems (chemicals and / or auxiliaries)
- Sending formulas calculated to the dosing machine.
- Sending automatic or manual orders to the dosing machine.
- Reception of send completion and transmission to the dye machines.
- Consumption of chemicals and / or dye-stuff.
- Sending planning to dosing machine (those that support it).
- Statistics of production and costs (an indication of how it varies each month during the year).
- Production graphical diagram of the machines.
- Listing of production and time according to machine, customer, article, colour or colour family.
- List of alarms, “production stops” and costs.
- Summary between dates for each section or shift, average durations, costs, RFT by machine, customer, article, recipe, family, colour, process type and recipe type.
Having the control of all the production parameters, we obtain all kind of registers and historical statistics, allowing a comprehensive study in the laboratory, such as production statistics, Dyehouse efficiency, percentage of RFT (Right First Time), stops in production, alarms, etc.
Regarding the Administration, InfoTint is prepared to receive from any ERP the batches registry, customers, colours, articles, chemicals, dye-stuff, etc. Also it is prepared to send to the ERP every production data as initiation and ending of the batches, timings, costs, online consumption of products, alarms, formulas, etc. Our system allows the transfer of planning from the outside and on the other hand, the delivery of data production and consumption to the central system.
The standard driver transmission includes (sending and receiving) the following data:
- Batches, recipes and processes.
- Discontinuous machines recipes (components).
- Formulas with the quantities calculated.
- Customers, articles and colours.
- Products, regulation of stock, warehouse income.
- Start and end of batch.
- Consumption (in real time or at the end of the batch).
- Dosing request.
- Remote activation of a batch.
- Staff (operators).
- Ability to customize fields to include.
- Ability to create multiple simultaneous drivers.