EAS participated in the Colombiatex 2020 held in Medellin between 21 and 23 January 2020, with the aim of strengthening the relationship with its customers in Colombia and Latin America, as well as presenting its solutions for industrial process automation in the textile sector.
On the first day, EAS was able to sell the machine exhibited on the stand. A great record that consolidates the participation of EAS at Colombiatex.
Many of the Latin American companies currently trusting in EAS came to greet us and to know our products and future projects. A relationship between Europe and Latin America where the company takes care of every detail, given the importance of this market and its excellent clients.
Colombiatex "Revolutionize to Evolve"
Under the concept of "Revolutionize to evolve", the latest news and trends in fashion were presented at Colombiatex of the Americas 2020.
In numbers, 546 exhibitors from 21 countries were present at the exhibition, with an attendance of 13,000 buyers from 33 different nationalities. Additionally, the Inexmoda-IPB Knowledge Pavilion was able to accommodate 7,000 people.
In the 9 pavilions set up for the fair the visitors could appreciate from trends in fashion design, inputs for clothing, textiles, technical textiles, footwear, leather goods, household goods, machinery and specialized solutions.
The Knowledge Pavilion in the central hall gathered all the fashion and clothing know-how, organized by Inexmoda in collaboration with the Universidad Pontificia Boliviariana.
¡10 años conectando experiencias con @INEXMODA! El Pabellón del Conocimiento #Colombiatex2020 nos dejó:— UPB (@upbcolombia) January 23, 2020
➡️ 17 conferencias y 12 talleres
➡️ 7.000 asistentes
➡️ 7.400 conectados por #Streaming
¡Gracias por vivirlo con nosotros! pic.twitter.com/ejKrJBXglq
It was an interesting event with the participation of experts and professionals from around the world in the fashion, textile and related sectors, who through talks and workshops spoke about the topics of greatest trend and interest for the sector: circular economy, 4.0 technology, sustainability, etc.
There were some advances in sustainability presented during the Colombiatex, highlighting the following practices:
- The use of solar screens as new sources of energy.
- The recycling of materials such as PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate), with the aim of replacing natural fibres, such as cotton or linen.
- The reutilization of used clothing for the creation of new textile fibres.
- The implementation of certified chemicals or auxiliaries to minimize the environmental footprint.
- The treatment of wastewater to be reused in the textile production process or to be returned to the seas and rivers.
EAS at the machinery pavilion
For Colombiatex 2020, EAS had exhibited in the Red Machinery Pavilion two of its solutions for process automation, addressed to industrial dyers and textile finishing companies:
- Tecnodos, full solution (hardware - software) for the dosing of chemical and auxiliary products in the textile industry.
- The latest generation of the controller PCT-300, including two USB ports, network connection (WIFI and Ethernet), touch screen, online monitoring and manual or automatic working mode.
In addition, visitors had the opportunity to test demos of two of its complete IT solutions for control in textile companies:
- InfoTint: a multi-user system that provides total control of the production of a dyehouse, managing the recipe integrally (processes and cycles).
- TexDrive Integral control system for the textile production plant, both at administrative as well as production level.
InfoTint and Atlantis controllers PCT-300 and PCT-900 were the flagship products at the EAS stand.
Attendees were delighted with the product demonstrations on the stand, showing curiosity about the new automations that EAS developed in mid-2019 such as TecnoSal, the EAS solution for large scale salt dissolution or TecnoDenim, the special system designed to automate indigo and denim fabrics.
See you at the next edition of Colombiatex Medellín!