EAS participates at the Innovate Textile & Apparel 2020 exhibition
From 15 to 30 October, the Innovate Textile & Apparel 2020 trade show will be held in online format, which has emerged as a result of the cancellation of the main textile …
From 15 to 30 October, the Innovate Textile & Apparel 2020 trade show will be held in online format, which has emerged as a result of the cancellation of the main textile industry trade shows in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Innovate Textile & Apparel is organized by WTIN (World Textile Information Network), a subscription-based information provider specializing in the global textile manufacturing industry. The event will be 100% online, enabling textile manufacturers to showcase their products and innovations in detail, reaching a global audience without risk or restriction.
As specialists in providing global solutions for automation in dyeing, weaving, knitting and textile finishing companies, EAS will be present at the virtual exhibition, thanks to a joint presentation organised by AMEC- AMTEX, which offers their members their virtual stand to showcase companies in the sector.
Innovate Textile & Apparel Virtual Trade Show
The structure of the event includes several spaces for interaction and online participation for exhibitors and participants.
The spaces designed for the success of the event are composed of:
- Rendering booths with interactive 3D content for the exhibiting companies.
- Live conferences and seminars on innovative topics of the sector.
- Scheduled meetings where participants and companies can network and schedule virtual meetings.
- Live chat so that participants can interact on the spot, making their queries and questions.
- Exhibition bag where the media will be grouped together while the participants enjoy the virtual fair.
- Showrooms which comprise the most important virtual space where exhibiting companies, such as EAS, will be able to show the catalogue of their products and services for the textile industry.
- Interactive guide to help participants identify how to navigate the different spaces of the virtual fair.
- Gamification to show in a fun and informative way the contests and prizes in which the attendees can participate.
- A daily updated news space promoted by the organizers.
How to participate in the Innovate Textile & Apparel 2020?
The virtual event is open to professionals from all sectors of the textile value chain, from fiber and yarn producers, manufacturers of chemical products, auxiliaries and dyes, technology developers and textile machinery, to manufacturers of fabric, clothing, brands fashion and retail.
Registration is completely free. Those who want to participate must create their professional profile on the platform and, after qualification and approval from the organizers, they will be able to visit the Innovate Textile & Apparel 2020.
If you want to attend the virtual textile and clothing fair, visit the following registration link.